Yes there is a water repellant for chimneys. Because all masonry chimneys need protection from water penetration and the resulting damage, loss of insulation value and deterioration, we recommend having your chimney sealed by Chimcare. Chimcare uses the highest quality water repellant called ChimneySaver.
ChimneySaver Water Repellant:
* Seals the chimney against damaging water penetration
* Is easy and economical – saves costly major repairs
* Comes with a 10 year warranty
Chimney Water Repellant for chimneys has been used for nearly 20 years. The product reduces penetration of water into masonry by 99% according to tests. The water repellant for chimneys is also 100% vapor permeable, which means it allows water to escape without being trapped causing extensive costly chimney repairs.
* Coverage Rate is approximately 90 – 150/sq.ft per gallon
* Dry time is 1-2 hours
* Product is clear and is not noticeable to the naked eye
Call us today for more information on how you can extend the life of your chimney by having it sealed. This is the best defense against future chimney repair expense. Call Today 503-655-2446