chimney smoking issues
If you are having problems with your chimney smoking, or smoke drafing back into your home it’s a good idea to have your chimney inspected for chimney smoking issues!
Below are a few reasons why your chimney might have smoking issues.
- Chimney Needs to be Cleaned
- Damper is Closed
- Inadequate Air Supply
- Fireplace Opening is too large
- Firebox is to small
- Chimney Flue is Obstructed
- Improper Construction or Design of Chimney
- Chimney is not tall enough
- 2 chimney’s side by side and flue tiles are not offset
Call today for a Chimney Inspection to inspect for these problematic chimney smoking issues today!